I was especially lazy this summer and failed to meet the goal I set for myself – to write each month about what I am grateful for that month. This is a habit that I have had for nearly three years – at the end of each day I take five minutes to write down three things for which I am grateful that day – in this diary I mentioned here a few times. It’s been six months since I decided to use a monthly format for it here on the blog and due to very good reasons I simply couldn’t do it over the past few months – the summer months – since this summer was particularly overwhelming.
So I decided to summarize in one post all the good things that happened this summer and made it the best summer:
- The trip to Greece with Chanel. I won’t write about it again but you can certainly read about it here.
- Hubby and I went to Paris which is by far our favorite city. We have already been to Paris every season of the year – winter, autumn and spring – and this was our first time in the city during the summer. Now I can say whole-heartedly that every season is good for Paris. Just as I always thought.
- The trip to Paris was more magical than ever. I can’t exactly put my finger on the reason but it was as if sparks were wrapping us and accompanying us everywhere we went.
- This summer I finally realized something I wanted to do many times in the past and never managed to – a French picnic near the Eiffel Tower. What is a French picnic? Baguette, wine and plenty of cheeses.
- We had our first experience with quadcopter photoshooting and I think it really upgrades YouTube clips. We still haven’t figured out completely how to photoshoot quality clips with it, but this is absolutely the next stage.
- It’s been three years that I have been dreaming of going to Mykonos – the ocean, white houses, good food and all the beauty around. This summer we finally realized that dream.
- After having watched all kinds of clips and tutorials I feel that my clip editing skills are improving and I’m really happy about it! I hope you will soon notice that in future clips.
This is it for this time and there’s a lot to look forward to because this section is back on track 🙂
Photos by Matan Raban.
I’m Wearing: Dress – Urban Outfiters, Hat – Mango, Bag – Chloe‘, Shoes – TopShop.
Shop Similar Items: